- About Us
NaderHaitianArt.com is a world reputable, reliable, and resourceful online family-trade art gallery specializing in selling and appraising Haitian art. We are the leader in Haitian art worldwide, and we offer the most extensive and exquisite Haitian art collection for sale. The gallery is owned and directed by Myriam Nader-Salomon- art dealer, fine art appraiser, and art aficionado- who has been dealing with Haitian Art since 1989.
Nader Haitian Art's Mission:
Our mission is to make the world aware of the vibrant and unique fine arts of Haiti. Our goal is to guide collectors through their selection of fine art and provide them with expert appraisals of their art and the art they wish to purchase. We have a commitment to originality and competitive pricing.
Meet the Owner:
Myriam Nader-Salomon was born in Port-au-Prince, Haiti and raised surrounded by Haitian art. She holds a bachelor of science degree from New York University in 1988. She's the daughter of the famous art dealer and icon in the Haitian art world, Georges S. Nader, the founder of the internationally renowned Galeries d'Art Nader (Nader's art Galleries) and Musee d'Art Nader (Nader's Art Museum) in Haiti.
From 1989 to 2000, Myriam assisted her father in managing both art galleries downtown and in Croix Desprez and also worked closely with Mr. Gerald Alexis, who was, at that time, the museologist and art critic for Musee d'art Nader.
Since 1999, Myriam F. Nader-Salomon has been participating in many cultural activities nationally to promote Haitian art and culture. She is a strong believer in the rich culture of Haiti and has always valued the uniqueness and beauty of Haitian art. Today, she is more than dedicated to bringing you the best of the arts of Haiti through her New York-based site.
“You can practically call Myriam Nader-Salomon an ambassador of Haitian art in the USA, if not globally. Nader who owns an online store that is a showcase of the most exquisite pieces of Haitian art, is based in New York. Nader-Salomon has art pumping alongside the blood in her veins. It’s part of her DNA practically…” (Kreyolicious)
In 2003, Myriam Nader-Salomon opened Galerie d Art Nader, LLC in Coral Gables, Florida with her siblings. Then, she moved back to New York in 2007 where she still runs and operates her virtual gallery, promotes, sells and appraises Haitian art. Myriam is definitely the best-qualified appraiser for your Haitian art appraisals.
Myriam Nader-Salomon is a proud member and candidate of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA), the Association of Online Appraisers (AOA), the Haitian Art Society, ChamberofCommerce.com, and the Rockland Business Women's Network (RBWN). NaderHaitianArt.com is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau of Mid-Hudson Region in New York, USA. Her field of expertise is fine Haitian art and her appraisals are prepared in conformity with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) of The Appraisal Foundation (TAF) and a Code of Ethics of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA). Take the time to read about her appraiser's qualifications . Download an Appraisal Form for more Info or for additional questions, contact her at email@example.com. She'll be happy to assist you!
Our contact information:Nader Haitian Art Gallery, NY Myriam F. Nader-SalomonP.O. Box 840, Haverstraw, NY 10927Tel: 845-367-3039
I speak English, Spanish, French and Creole to better serve you.
NaderHaitianArt.com will fill your order once full payment is received. We take pride in packing well and securely ship internationally.
The shipping costs from/to overseas vary accordingly to the size and weight of the package. A large painting will cost less if un-stretched and rolled than shipped as is. We recommend paying for the shipment as is, meaning painting is delivered door to door ready to hang, as in most countries cost of re-stretching can cost much more than the cost of shipping. Also, if you order more than one painting, the shipping costs could be reduced. The choice is all yours!
Methods of Payment:
We accept all major credit cards: American Express, Visa, and Master Card. We also accept PayPal, personal checks, Money orders and Cashiers Checks.
- We also offer lay-a-way plans on selected purchases. For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us at 845-367-3039 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Tax : New York State residents must include applicable sales tax of 8.875%.
Refunds, Returns, and Cancellation Policies:
NaderHaitianArt.com guarantees the quality and originality of its artworks and services; therefore, no refunds are accepted. Only exchanges on certain items are accepted no later than seven days after receiving your original order. A 5% re-stocking fee will apply and exhanges can only be accepted after the customer selects a new item. The shipping costs of returns are charged to the client. If we are unable to fulfill our obligation to ship any order, we will refund the amount charged to the original credit card or account. Please review carefully your shopping cart before purchasing.
12 Main Reasons to Buy From Nader Haitian Art Gallery's Online Store:
1. At naderhaitianart.com, you can shop with confidence knowing that you can expect reliability, professionalism, and the highest security on all of your personal information.
2. Our commitment to originality and competitive pricing is genuine.
3. We do buy directly from the artists.
4. We do provide a certificate of authenticity for each piece of art purchased with us online.
5. Naderhaitianart.com is a proud family member of the venerable Galerie d'Art Nader and Musée d'Art Nader of Haiti. As you already know, the name Nader has always been a leading name you can trust when it comes to your Haitian Art acquisitions, appraisals, and much more.
6. We have the largest and widest inventory of Haitian artworks for sale worldwide.
7. We do take pride in the quality, the originality, and the competitive pricing of all of our artworks and services.
8. Our customer service is friendly and fast because we highly value our customers' satisfaction.
9. We are always there to assist you and guide you all the way in your purchase of Haitian art pieces.
10. If you are looking for a piece of art by a specific Haitian artist and you can’t find it in our online store, we will quickly send you pictures of the requested items if we have it in stock.
11. We are multilingual. We speak English, Spanish, French, and Creole to better assist you.
12. We are open 24 hour a day, seven days a week. We are always here to answer any questions that our valued customers are likely to have, so please don't hesitate to call us at 845-367-3039 or Email us
Our Wholesale Program:
If you are interested in offering our products and services to your clients, you should begin by submitting a request to participate in Naderhaitianart.com Whole Program. We will be in touch! Please note that to qualify for wholesale pricing, you must reach or exceed an initial order of $50,000. Wholesale purchases are not eligible for return and are subject to shipping costs. Please contact us at 845.367.3039 or email@example.com. Please e-mail us or fax us at 845.269-3219 and include the following information:
1. Business name
2. Business location
3. Type of business
4. Years in business
5. Business owner’s name
6. Daytime Phone Number
7. E-mail Address
8. Name of artists or products of interest
9. Copy of business license
Own a piece of Haitian art? Need to have it appraised? If you're interested in appraising your art with me, please read my appraiser's qualifications then download appraisal form for more info! Click to know How is Your Haitian Art Appraisal Done?
Our customers' satisfaction is very important to us, please let us know how we did and how we can serve you better! Contact Us
Thank you for your patronage. We are looking forward to conducting business with you again and again!
if you have any additional questions, we will be more than happy to assist you.
We will thank your enthusiasm with a gift or discount when you Refer a Friend