PLEASE FILL OUT ONE APPRAISAL FORM PER ARTWORK
For a more accurate appraisal, please provide as much information as possible about your art, regardless if you think it’s important. Please note that the appraisal will be done via email with good pictures, and on the assumptions that all of the information you provided below is accurate; otherwise it will be invalid. I adhere to the Principles of Appraisal Practice and a Code of Ethics and conduct, and USAP compliant. I do not buy art; I conduct professionally written appraisals to use when you sell to others or for insurance, donation, etc. For a list of paintings, please fill out the first and third page only once, and then page 2 for each painting. It usually takes 1-2 business days per painting appraised remotely for completion once all info is sent. For on-site appraisals, please contact me. My report is a very thorough and informative-and at least 12 pages long. Thank you for your trust!
FULL NAME OF CLIENT:_________________________________________________
FULL ADDRESS OF CLIENT:____________________________________________________________
FULL NAME OF OWNER AND ADDRESS (If other than client's)_____________________________________________________________
HOW TO DELIVER THE APPRAISAL?
• By Email ________________
• Snail Mail ________________(Additional fees apply)
• Both _____________________
INTENTED USERS: WHO ARE GOING TO USE THIS APPRAISAL BESIDES YOU (THE CLIENT), IF ANY? (By Name or type)
USES OF THE APPRAISAL: (What is it for?)
Home Insurance Coverage_____ Name of Insurance Co.___________________
Insurance Claim and Loss _____Date of Claims or Loss____________________
Equitable distribution______________Reasons: ______________
Donation_____ Donors Name____________Date Of Donation:______________
Bankruptcy Filing Date:_________________
Estate Planning________Date of Death_______________
Please Fill out for Each Painting If You have a list of paintings to appraise.
NAME OF THE ARTIST:
TYPE OF ART (Painting, Sculpture)
TITLE OF THE ART:
EXACT SIZE OF ART: (height precedes width in inches or cms, excluding frame)
MEDIUM OF ART (Canvas, Masonite)
CONDITION OF ART: (describe)
TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR ARTWORK? (The more the better)
1.Where did you get it?
2.How much did you pay for it?
3.How long have you had it?
4.Is it signed? Where?
5.Is it dated? Where?
6. Is it damaged? Where?
7. Where is the art located? (home storage, home walls, attic, warehouse…)
8. Is it Framed? Describe.
9. Has it been appraised, when, for what value?
10.Has it been authenticated? When? By whom?
11. Do you wish to proceed to a liquidation sale (sell in less than 6 months)?
12. Documentations: (if any, authenticity, receipts, letters..)
Who referred you to me? Google-----Social Media-----Words of Mouth------------
Would you like to Join Our Mailing list? Yes_____No_______
EMAIL ME 3 PICTURES OF YOUR ARTWORK: (clear, no inclinations, no flash reflection)
• One overall view picture of the artwork
• One zooming of the signature
• One picture of the back of the artwork.
Digital image in JPG format for each is best, that way you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. An 8”x10” in color may be required by the IRS. Pictures should be taken straight, no inclinations and no dates on them and no flash light.
HOW MUCH TO PAY PER PAINTING TO BE APPRAISED REMOTELY?
• For Selling Purposes$150 plus $5 per appraised art for mailing report
• For Home Insurance Coverage $175 plus $5 per appraised art for mailing report
• For Insurance Claim and Loss $200 plus $5 per appraised art for mailing report
• For Equitable distribution $250 plus $5 per appraised art for mailing report
• For Donation $250 plus $5 per appraised art for mailing report
• Bankruptcy $250 plus $5 per appraised art for mailing report
• Estate planning $250 plus $5 per appraised art for mailing report
- FOR ON-SITE APPRAISALS, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A QUOTE.
HOW TO PAY?
Full payment is due in advance before I start any work. I bill at a flat rate and my fees are not contingent on a percentage or sum of the appraisal results.
- By check payable to Myriam Nader Salomon, 9 Bridge Lane, Haverstraw, NY 10927. No fees apply
- Via Zelle if your bank allows it and using email@example.com. No fees apply.
- By Paypal using your credit card or your PayPal account. Email us to request an invoice at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional fees will be added.
Contact Us if you have more questions, 845-367-3039 or email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS OR INFO: (Please fill out for each painting, if applicable)