Commons Questions & Answers When Ordering:
We are happy to serve New York as a Haitian art dealer. Please let us know how we can improve our service to you as customer satisfaction is very important to us!
We want you to enjoy every art acquisition from our gallery. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within five days of receipt as long as it is undamaged. For exchanges on qualifying item(s), you will be charged a 5% restocking fee as well as all of the shipping and handling fees. Items marked as "Price on Request" and "Special Deals" are non-refundable and non-returnable.
We offer several purchasing and payment methods for your convenience. You can select the option that best fits your needs.
- Online: Browse our selection and choose your item. Then click “Add to Bag.” Once you’re done making all of your selections, you can proceed to checkout. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at (845) 367-3039, or email us at email@example.com.
- Phone: Call (845) 367-3039 to personally speak to Myriam.
- Fax: 845-786-3674. Fax us a note that indicates the product name, series number, size, title, your mailing address, contact information, and payment information.
- We accept all major credit cards: American Express, Visa, and MasterCard. We also accept PayPal, personal checks, Zelle, money orders, Cashiers Checks, and Wire Transfers.
- We also offer lay-a-way plans on selected purchases. For more information, please call us at (845) 367-3039 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we are unable to fulfill our obligation to ship any order, we will refund the amount charged to the original credit card or account.
- Sales Tax - New York State residents must include applicable sales tax of 8.875%.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at (845)367-3039, or send an email to email@example.com.
- *Wire Fraud is Real*. Before wiring any money, call the intended recipient at a number you know is valid to confirm the instructions.
Shipping and Handling Charges
Thank you for shopping with Myriam Nader Art Gallery! We can’t wait to deliver your order and we’re doing our best to ship it as fast as possible. However, it may take longer than usual because of limited transportation service due to COVID-19. We appreciate your patience.
The shipping costs from/to overseas vary accordingly to the size and weight of the package. A large painting will cost less if un-stretched and rolled than shipped as is. We recommend paying for the shipment as is, meaning the painting is delivered ready to hang, from door-to-door. In most countries, the cost of re-stretching can cost much more than the cost of shipping. Also, if you order more than one painting, the shipping costs could be reduced. The choice is all yours!
Once we receive payment, it usually takes three to seven business days for domestic orders and eight to fourteen days for international orders. Please note that we are not responsible for duties, taxes, and additional charges that may be charged at customs for international deliveries. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We aren't responsible for delays due to customs.
Exchanges, Returns and Securities/Private Policies
What happens if I change my mind after I order?
Our priority is getting items delivered to our customers as fast as possible. We do, however, have a 4-hour grace period should you change your mind after placing an order. Items mark as "Price on Request" are non-refundable and non-returnable. Contact us at (845) 208-9596 or firstname.lastname@example.org with more questions.
What happens if I want to exchange my purchase?
We want you to be happy. Your items may be eligible for an exchange if returned within five days of receiving your original order. Items must be returned in the same good condition that they were sent. The client (buyer) is responsible for all shipping costs due to exchanges. Some restrictions apply. There is a re-stocking fee of 5% per item returned. Call us at (845) 208-9596 to see if your item qualifies for an exchange.
Do you accept returns?
We guarantee the quality and originality of our artworks and services; therefore, we do not process refunds. Only exchanges on qualified items are accepted no later than five days after receiving your original order. A 5% re-stocking fee will apply and exchanges can only be accepted after the customer selects a new item. Items marked as "Price on Request" are non-refundable and non-returnable.
The shipping costs of returns are charged to the client. If we are unable to fulfill our obligation to ship an order, we will refund the amount charged to the original credit card or account. Please carefully review your shopping cart before purchasing. Call us at (845) 208-9596 if you need additional assistance.
Can I be sure that online payments are safe and secure?
Our website ensures that all customer details and information, including contact and purchase information, are kept private. We process all transactions through the secure credit card system 256-bit encryption with GeoTrust.