About this artist
Blanco was born in San Cristobal, on October 9th, 1953. In 1970, he studied at the Escuela Nacional de Bellas Artes (ENBA) then, worked at the Museum of History and Geography of Santo Domingo in 1977. He was professor of drawing at the Art Center Bidó Candido. He also worked at the Museum of Dominican Man. He was a cartoonist at the offices of Public Works, working also with the architect Eugenio Perez Montas restoration projects in the Colonial Zone of Santo Domingo. He was Professor of Drawing from 1978 to 1996 in the Art School of the Faculty of Humanities and the Faculty of Architecture at the Universidad Autonoma de Santo Domingo (UASD).